Changes in the weather have a major impact on the sale of wine and spirits. A slow-mover one week can be in huge demand the next. One thing is certain: as a wine & spirits importer you always keep pace with the changes, thanks to Van Opzeeland’s agility.
Van Opzeeland’s wine & spirits logistics
A unique logistics concept: tailor-made to seamlessly align with the behaviour, wants and needs of today’s consumer. A shared network of warehousing, integrated e-fulfilment & co-packing and daily last-mile distribution without transshipment points. Suitable for parcels, dollies, roll cages and pallets.
- Very low damage/defect percentage
- Real-time temperature registration in bonded warehouse environments
- A shared network from 1 location which scales up or down flexibly in line with the fluctuating consumer demand and associated peaks and troughs
- Distribution network can be used as a shared solution, dedicated flow based on route days or as support flow for overflow, promotions and express shipments
- Reduction of working capital thanks to low inventory levels and fast delivery
- Integrated e-commerce and co-packing services