Nothing rivals the fickleness of fashion. Trends can shift from ‘hot’ to ‘not’ within the space of a week. But one thing is certain: as a fashion retailer you retain timeless class thanks to Van Opzeeland’s tailor-made solutions.
Van Opzeeland’s fashion logistics
A unique concept: tailor-made to seamlessly align with the behaviour, wants and needs of today’s consumer. A shared network of warehousing, integrated e-fulfilment & co-packing and daily last-mile retail distribution without transshipment points. Suitable for parcels, dollies, roll cages, pallets and hanging goods.
- Complete integration of online and offline orders. Pickup before 23:00 h means in-store delivery before 07:00 h the next day
- An item that is picked up today can be returned to your distribution centre by this evening, or delivered to another store or the consumer’s home by tomorrow
- A shared network from 1 location which scales up or down flexibly in line with the fluctuating consumer demand and associated peaks and troughs
- Distribution network can be used as a shared solution, dedicated flow based on route days or as support flow for overflow, promotions and express shipments
- Rapid repositioning of inventory
- Reduced out of stocks in stores