White goods, brown goods and grey goods – they are all high-value consumer electronics products that must be handled with care. And we give them the care they deserve. Because one thing is certain: as an electronics retailer you are always in control thanks to Van Opzeeland’s solutions.
Van Opzeeland’s electronics Logistics
A unique logistics concept: tailor-made to seamlessly align with the behaviour, wants and needs of today’s consumer. A shared network of warehousing, integrated e-fulfilment & co-packing and secure daily last-mile distribution without transshipment points. Suitable for parcels, dollies, roll cages and pallets.
- High degree of security in terms of product handling and deliveries
- Cargo-lock on vehicles, Certificate of Good Conduct and external route checks
- Very high degree of delivery reliability in terms of product handling and deliveries
- Very low damage/defect percentage thanks to central hub network
- Complete integration of online and offline orders. Pickup before 23:00 h means in-store delivery before 07:00 h the next day
- An item that is picked up today can be returned to your distribution centre by this evening, or delivered to another store or the consumer’s home by tomorrow